jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

Speech.

Well I am going to talk about a topic that is very important in these times in our world, poverty. Why is it important?, because our world in my view is divided between poor and rich, that for me and for a lot of people is obviously wrong.

Why is it wrong?, a lot of people spend their days like a normal day, or great thinkers of the world spend their time on technology, on the other hand, there is also the side of poverty what`s going wrong, people dying, but why the other side doesn`t use our technology and our work to help this people, to get out of the poverty or for last give them a good education.

So who need to do this?, the government has to take care of poverty, in my opinion I would like that poverty end, but is not simply.

Finally few years, I went to Santiago and I was in a school that do not have the same conditions like this, and I saw that, is not about money and things like this, I help they and not with money and thinks like this, only making them laugh and take a moments of happiness, nobody can`t do this, only you need to have motivation and good feelings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario